Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex' (double bloodroot)
Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex' (double bloodroot) leaves unfurl to reveal a mass of white multi-petaled flowers that resemble miniature roses. This woodland ephemeral blooms early spring and goes dormant in late summer. This is a North American native plant. We pot mature divisions.
3 inch container (mature bloom ready division)
- Light: Full Shade – Part Shade
- Soil: Any type – the better the soil the better the plant grows
- Moisture: Average – Dry
- Benefits: Easy, Deer Resistant, Pollinators
- Height: 6 inches
- Blooms: April-May
- Foliage: Gray-Green Serrated
- Spacing: 7 inches
- Growth Habit: Rhizomatous
- Zones: 3-8
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.