Paeonia 'Clouds of Colour' (Intersectional Peony)
Paeonia ‘Clouds of Colour’ (Intersectional Peony) has large semi-double, salmon to blush pink blooms mid to late season Intersectional peonies are created by crossing a herbaceous peony with a woody tree peony. This provides them with the best qualities of both: strong, weather resistant flower stems that do not require staking, longer bloom period, extreme hardiness and increased vigor, healthy green foliage, very floriferous with 40-50 blooms on a mature plant.
2 gallon container
- Light: Full sun – Part Sun
- Soil: Any type – the better the soil the better the plant grows
- Moisture: Average – Moist – Dry
- Benefits: Deer Resistant, Cut Flower, Long-Blooming for a Peony, Many blooms
- Height: 30 inches
- Blooms: June
- Foliage: Green, tree peony-like foliage
- Spacing: 3-4 feet
- Growth Habit: Clump, Shrub-like
- Zones: 4-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.