Paeonia ‘Hillary’ (Intersectional Peony)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Paeonia ‘Hillary’ (Intersectional Peony) has large shaggy flowers that have a blend of rosy-raspberry and creamy-yellow toned petals with the inside petals remaining raspberry-red. Intersectional peonies are created by crossing a herbaceous peony with a woody tree peony. This provides them with the best qualities of both: strong, weather resistant flower stems that do not require staking, longer bloom period, extreme hardiness and increased vigor, healthy green foliage, very floriferous with 40-50 blooms on a mature plant.
3 gallon container
- Light: Full sun – Part Sun
- Soil: Any type – the better the soil the better the plant grows
- Moisture: Average – Moist – Dry
- Benefits: Deer Resistant, Cut Flower, Long-Blooming for a Peony, Many blooms, Scented
- Height: 36 inches
- Blooms: June
- Foliage: Green, tree peony-like foliage
- Spacing: 3-4 feet
- Growth Habit: Clump, Shrub-like
- Zones: 4-9