Leucanthemum superbum ‘Coconut'(shasta daisy)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Leucanthemum superbum ‘Coconut'(shasta daisy) has fluffy, white, double daisies on a compact habit. This shasta daisy has been bred not to have a wet dog smell so it is great for cut flowers. It produces masses of long blooming flowers that cover the foliage.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Moist
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower,
- Height: 20 inches (26 inches with flowers)
- Blooms: June-August
- Foliage: Dark green disease resistant
- Spacing: 20 inches
- Growth Habit: Upright Mound
- Zones: 5-9