Leucanthemum superbum ‘Banana Cream’ (shasta daisy) AMAZING DAISIES
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Leucanthemum superbum ‘Banana Cream’ (shasta daisy) AMAZING DAISIES Proven Winners collection has large 4 inch flowers that open lemon yellow and lighten to butter yellow and then finally age to creamy white. This a long-blooming, vigorous grower has excellent disease resistance. (Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc)
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Moist
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower,
- Height: 18 inches
- Blooms: Early summer to Late summer
- Foliage: Dark green disease resistant
- Spacing: 20 inches
- Growth Habit: Upright Clump
- Zones: 5-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.