Kirengeshoma palmata (yellow waxbells)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Kirengeshoma palmata (yellow waxbells) has tubular, yellow bell shaped flowers that appear in late summer to early fall. The interestingly different foliage provides a good accent when combined with other shade plants.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full Shade – Part Shade
- Soil: All types except sandy
- Moisture: Constant Moisture
- Benefits: Pollinators, Cut-flower, Easy, Feature, Deer Resistant,
- Height: 40 inches
- Blooms: September-October
- Foliage: Toothy, Green, Maple Leaf Shaped Leaves
- Spacing: 30 inches
- Growth Habit: Upright Mound
- Zones: 5-9