Hosta 'Wu-La-La' (Proven Winners SHADOWLAND Collection)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Hosta 'Wu-La-La' (Proven Winners SHADOWLAND Collection) is a sport of Hosta 'Empress Wu' with the same size and presence and takes it to the next level with an attractive margin. Blue-green leaves have a striking apple -green margin, as well as thick substance. Similar to Hosta 'Empress Wu' it will take Hosta 'Wu-La-La about 5 years to reach full maturity and size. It has violet flowers. (Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens)
1 gallon Proven Winners container
- Light: Part Shade – Full Shade
- Soil: All types
- Moisture: Average – Moist
- Benefits: Pollinators, Cut-flower, Leaf Interest/Variety
- Height: 36-48 inches (48 inch flower scape)
- Blooms: Early summer - Mid Summer
- Foliage: thick, blue-green leaves have a striking apple -green margin
- Spacing: 60-72 inches
- Growth Habit: clumping
- Zones: 3-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.