Heuchera macrorhiza ‘Autumn Bride’ (coral bell)
Heuchera macrorhiza ‘Autumn Bride’ has rounded chartreuse green, velvety foliage that blooms in September with fluffy, creamy white flowers – continuing until frost. A very easy-to-grow plant that is tolerant of dry shade or even moist shade. An exciting and very hardy ground-cover that doubles as a cut flower!
1 gallon container (available 2021)
- Light: Part Shade- Full Shade
- Soil: All types except sandy
- Moisture: Dry – Average – Moist
- Benefits: Pollinators, Cut-flower, Butterflies, Continuous Blooming
- Height: 15 inches (24 inches with flowers)
- Blooms: Late summer until frost
- Foliage: Rounded chartreuse green, velvety
- Spacing: 12 inches
- Growth Habit: Mounding
- Zones: 3-8
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.