Heuchera Northern Exposure ‘Sienna’ (coral bells)
Heuchera Northern Exposure ‘Sienna’ (coral bells) has crisp, fresh green leaves in the spring and fall blending to a beautiful sienna orange in the summer. It requires at least 4 hours of sun for the leaves to change to yellow in the summer. This showy garden plant was bred from hardy H. richardsonii and looks good longer in the season than other Heuchera. Long lived, hardy, and rust resistant, this plant is perfect for maintaining clear lines in the landscape.This is a fast growing, very hardy perennial that comes back year after year. It makes a great addition to the shade garden. (Photo courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries, Inc.)
1 gallon container
- Light: Full Sun – Full Shade – Part Shade
- Soil: All types except sandy
- Moisture: Average
- Benefits: Pollinators, Cut-flower, Butterflies
- Height: 12 inches (18 inches with flowers)
- Blooms: April-May-June
- Foliage: Ruffled, Serrated, green leaves in the spring and fall blending to a beautiful sienna orange in the summer.
- Spacing: 18 inches
- Growth Habit: Mounding
- Zones: 4-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.