Heuchera ‘Marmalade’ (coral bells)
Heuchera ‘Marmalade’ (coral bells) has ruffled foliage that ranges from shades of umber, deep sienna to orange with deep pink undersides all season long. Outstanding!! It has white blooms. This is a fast growing, hardy perennial that comes back year after year. Heuchera ‘Marmalade’ is one of the best Coral Bells we have ever grown. It makes a great addition to the shady or sunny garden. (Photo courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries, Inc. )
1 gallon container
- Light: Part Shade – Full Sun
- Soil: All types except sandy
- Moisture: Average
- Benefits: Pollinators, Cut-flower, Butterflies, Foliage colour
- Height: 10 inches (18 inches with flowers)
- Blooms: May-June
- Foliage: Ruffled, Shades of Umber, deep Sienna, and Orange with deep pink undersides.
- Spacing: 18 inches
- Growth Habit: Mounding
- Zones: 4-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.