Campanula carpatica ‘Rapido Blue’ (bellflower)
Campanula ‘Rapido Blue’ is the earliest carpatica campanula on the market and it has good vigor. It makes a great front of the border plant because of its long bloom period. It has 2 inch, cup shaped violet blue flowers with a lighter blue center. The blooms rise above the green, dense mounding foliage. (Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens).
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun – Part sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Tolerates dry once established
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower, Deer Resistant
- Height: 5-7 inches
- Blooms: Late spring to Late summer
- Foliage: dark green leaves
- Spacing: 5-8 inches
- Growth Habit: mounding
- Zones: 3-8
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.