Campanula ‘Sarastro’ (bellflower)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm
Campanula ‘Sarastro’ (bellflower) makes a great front of the border plant because of its long bloom period. It has upright stems with huge drooping bells in a rich deep violet-purple colour. The blooms rise above the green, dense mounding foliage. This bellflower is non-invasive. We have been growing it for many years at Plant Paradise Country Gardens.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun – Part sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Tolerates dry once established
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower, Deer Resistant, long-blooming
- Height: 15-24 inches (with bloom)
- Blooms: Early summer to Late summer
- Foliage: dark green leaves
- Spacing: 18 inches
- Growth Habit: mounding
- Zones: 4-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.