Callirhoe involucrata (Poppy Mallow, Wine Cups)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm.
Callirhoe involucrata (Poppy Mallow, Wine Cups) is an Ontario native plant that is drought tolerant, low-growing with carmine-rose, cup-shaped blossoms. Great for the rock gardens or tough, dry sites. Difficult to transplant once established.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun
- Soil: Average
- Moisture: Average-Dry
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Hummingbirds, Long-Blooming
- Height: 6-11 inches (with bloom)
- Blooms: Late spring - Late Summer
- Foliage: Five petaled, green
- Spacing:36 inches
- Growth Habit: Ground-cover, trailing
- Zones: 4-9
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.