Buddleia ‘Grand Cascade’ (butterfly bush)
Buddleia ‘Grand Cascade’ (butterfly bush) has enormous lavender-purple 12-14 inch long panicles that are 4 inches thick. Stunning! Better leave some room in your garden to showcase this fine perennial. Buddleia ‘Grand Cascade’ (butterfly bush) attracts many pollinators, butterflies and beneficial insects. To winter over Buddleia (butterfly bush) in our Zone 4 or 5 Ontario gardens add 2-3 inches of compost in late fall after it has finished flowering and just before the ground freezes. (Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens).
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Tolerates dry
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower, Feature Plant for late summer
- Height: 5-6 feet
- Blooms: September to October
- Foliage: Dark green leaves that grow along the cascading bloom stems
- Spacing: 4 feet
- Growth Habit: Shrub-like
- Zones: 5-10
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.