Angelica gigas (biennial)
Angelica gigas is a biennial that makes a bold, architectural statement in the garden. Angelica gigas attracts many pollinators and beneficial insects. It will self-seed in a garden with no mulch.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun - Part Shade
- Soil: All types
- Moisture: Average - Dry - Moist
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Deer-resistant, Cut Flower, Easy
- Height: 5-6 feet (second year)
- Blooms: Flowers in the 2nd year - August to October
- Foliage: Large, green serrated
- Spacing: 30-36 inches
- Growth Habit: clumping
- Zones: 4-8
Always feel safe shopping at Plant Paradise Country Gardens with our secure payment gateway.