Allium ‘Millenium’ (ornamental onion)
Pick- up only by appointment Wednesday to Saturday between 10:00am - 2:00pm
Allium ‘Millenium’ was the 2018 Perennial Plant of the Year. We have been growing this Allium for many years and it is one of the best summer bloomers. Allium ‘Millenium’ are deer resistant and have a profusion of large 2 inch round rosy-purple flower clusters that are held on strong stems in mid to late summer. The strap-like leaves remain green all season. Alliums attract many pollinators, bees, butterflies and beneficial insects.
1 gallon container
- Light: Full sun to Part Sun
- Soil: All types of well drained soil
- Moisture: Average – Tolerates dry
- Benefits: Pollinators, Butterflies, Cut-flower, Deer Resistant
- Height: 18 inches
- Blooms: August to September
- Foliage: Glossy green, thin, strappy foliage.
- Spacing: 12 inches
- Growth Habit: Clumping
- Zones: 4-8